[mk_page_section][vc_column][vc_column_text]“An estimated 37 million people in the United States suffer from chronic sinusitis. Our studies indicate that, in fact, fungus is likely the cause of nearly all of these problems.” -1999 Study by the Mayo Clinic
The Mayo Clinic suggests the most common symptoms of mold allergy to be sneezing, runny nose, stuffy nose, coughing, postnasal drip, itchy eyes, scratchy throat, itchy nose, watery eyes and the inflammation of the sinuses. Congestion can occur with these respiratory symptoms and can lead to sinus pressure, headache and watery eyes. Is your child’s school safe?
Extreme concentrations of indoor mold growth can lead to a variety of health problems. If you or someone you know is experiencing any of the following symptoms, you could have an indoor mold problem.
Molds produce health effects through inflammation, allergy, or infection. Allergic reactions are most common following exposure to mold. The common symptoms that a person who has been exposed to mold may include:
- Respiratory problems, such as wheezing, difficulty breathing and shortness of breath.
- Nasal and sinus congestion.
- Eye irritation consisting of burning, watery, or redness of the eyes.
- Dry, hacking cough.
- Nose or throat irritation.
- Skin rashes or irritations.
- Headaches, memory problems, mood swings, nosebleeds, body aches and pains, and fevers are occasionally reported in mold cases.
Contact AuntieGen Today!